Dyson V11™Absolute Pro vacuum cleaner
- Intelligently senses and adapts to different floors.
- Real-time reporting on the LCD screen.
- Engineered for complete hard floor and carpet cleaning
Powerful cleaning on floors and carpets
An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. It drives stiff nylon bristles deep into carpet to remove dirt, and carbon fibre filaments capture fine dust on hard floors.
Click-in battery pack
Remove and replace at the press of a button for even longer cleans.² Click-in batteries can be charged on or off the machine.
Intelligently reports in real time
Monitors system performance 8,000 times a second, then reports in real time on the LCD screen.
The right cleaning mode for the right task
Three cleaning modes optimised for a variety of tasks. The right balance of power and run time, where you need it.
'Point and shoot' hygienic bin emptying
The 'point and shoot' mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt.
The Dyson V11™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, to charge it and tidily store tools. So it's ready to grab and go.
Unique power management system
Dyson’s power-optimising technology and battery-saving trigger help maximise run time, only using power when you need it.
Powered by a Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor
Spins at up to 125,000rpm, creating Dyson’s most powerful intelligent vacuum.1
Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
14 cyclones generate forces of 79,000g to fling dust into the bin without clogging the filter, so there’s no loss of suction.
Advanced whole-machine filtration
Dyson’s fully-sealed, six-layer filtration system traps 99.99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.³
Designed to absorb vibrations and dampen noise, to keep sound levels down.
The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – helping to create powerful Dyson suction.
Asthma and Allergy Friendly
V11 Cordless Vacuums are certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by Allergy Standards Limited.
Bin volume: 0.54L
Run time: Up to 60 minutes
Charge time: 4.5 Hours
In the box
2 Years Warranty
1 Suction tested to IEC 62885-2 CL5.8, at the cleaner head, compared to Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum range, tested in Boost mode. Based on internal tests, actual performance may vary under specific conditions.
2 Additional battery and charger included with some models, or available to buy separately
3 Tested at the cleaner head to ATSM F558.
4 Dynamic Load Sensing technology is only available in Auto mode with the High Torque cleaner head attached.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days
|3 – 7 days
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.