Beurer IL50 Infrared Heat Lamp
Share this Product
- 2019 is a special year: Beurer celebrates its 100th anniversary!
- Today, their legacy lives through a globally successful company and offers a range of more than 500 products with more options for customization and the flexibility to adapt to everyone's needs.
- By listening carefully to its customers, Beurer is able to work with top institutes, partners and consultants to offer high-quality products and materials.
- We look forward to the next 100 years!
Beurer Infrared Heat Lamp
Non-Invasive Pain Relief
The Beurer Infrared Red Light Therapy can be used to combat colds, tensions & muscle soreness, all while improving blood circulation and flexibility. The unit features a large infrared light surface, so that it can be used even on large parts of the body - such as the chest & back. With an easily adjustable shade, the tilt angle helps to achieve perfect alignment.
- Replacement bulb available.
- Red light surface: 6.5" x 6" - cord length: 81"
- Adjustable tilt from 0-50 degrees
- Ceramic glass plate - provides near to mid infrared with a length range from 500 nm to a peak of 2500 nm
- UV blocker - and can be used with an extension cord
- Digital display of treatment time; ideal for body area treatments of 11.8" - 15.7"
- Timer with automatic switch-off
- Active ventilation with overheating protection
How It Works
When infrared heat hits the targeted area, the warmth opens up the capillaries, improves the circulation and aids to naturally get rid of toxins that are inside the body, encouraging the joints, muscles and damaged tissue to heal. When your muscles are warm, they automatically relax to reduce stiffness and loosen up to help your joints’ flexibility.
The Red Light Therapy Lamp can also be used to provide warming relief of colds, muscle ache and tension. The Infrared Lamp can also be used to support the treatment of bronchial congestion as it reduces inflammation, swelling and clears mucous clogged passages.
- Length Range: 500 nm - 2500 nm
- Short Wave Range: IRA 800 - 1400 nm
- Middle Wave Range: IRB 1400 nm - 3000 nm
Want to Know More?
Our Infrared Heat Lamp can be used to treat a variety of different parts of the body such as the back, chest, shoulders, arms and legs. The size of the treatment body area covered by the infrared lamp is 11.8" x 15.7" making it ideal for use on larger parts of the body. All treatment areas should be kept a minimum distance of 12-16" between the lamp and the body (cord length: 81" and can be used with an extension cord).
It is strongly recommended not to use the unit if you are sensitive to heat. Heat sensitivity can be reduced or increased in the following cases:
- In diabetic patients.
- In people suffering from drowsiness, dementia or a lack of concentration.
- In people with skin changes caused by illness.
- In people with scarred skin in the treatment area.
- In people with allergies.
- In children and elderly people.
- After taking medicine or consuming alcohol.
- In cases of acute inflammatory processes, the unit should only be used after consultation with a doctor.
Ceramic Glass Plate
100% UV Blocker
Body Treatment Area: 11.8" x 15.7"
Red Light Surface: 6.5" x 6"
Safety Switch-Off After 15 minutes
Active Ventilation & Overheating Protection