Bruno Multi-Functional Compact Hot Plate (Blue)
If it is too large, it is exactly the same as the size of 2 or 3 people who can solve such complaints. You can cook with a hot plate while enjoying plenty of space for two people or at a party and enjoying other dishes on the table.
1,200W fast heat up
Occupying only A4 size on table
Perfect for a family of 2-3 people
Temp. control from 65-250°C
Detachable 1.8m powercord
Includes baking pan and takoyaki (24pcs) plates
Sturdy die-cast non-stick plates
Thermal power can be steplessly adjusted from warming to 250 ℃, and satisfactory firepower that can make full-fledged recipes. With a small body, meat is baked juicy! With the thermostat function, you can use with confidence with the magnet type power cord.
Fluorocarbon resin coat is difficult to burn
The two plates are fluorocarbon resin coatings that are difficult to stick to scorch or dirt.
24 Takoyaki can be made at once
A 24-hole Takoyaki Plate is also active at a large number of parties.
Temperature adjustment also firmly
The thermostat keeps the temperature constant according to the set temperature.
Can stack by stacking
After use it is possible to stack and store the body and plate.
- Size: W375 mm × H 140 mm × D 235 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg (flat plate, lid used), 2.3 kg (when using Takoyaki Plate)
- Package size: W276mm × H180mm × D410mm
- Material ingredients: Body: steel / phenolic resin, plate: aluminum die-cast
- Country of origin: China
- Function: Rated power consumption: 1200 W, Plate replacement type, Temperature control (65 ℃ ~ 250 ℃), Safety equipment (Thermostat / Temperature fuse), Fluororesin coated plate
- Power supply:Compliant with Hong Kong/European safety specifications: 220V Hong Kong (UK) three-pin plug
- Accessories:Plate plate, Takoyaki plate, magnet type detachable power cord
- Optional accessories:
- Grill plate (BOE021-GRILL)
- Multi plate (BOE021-MULTI)
- Ceramic-coated pot (BOE021-NABE)
HK Distributor provided 1-year warranty services.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.