Casio EDIFICE ECB-10AT-1A
Introducing collaboration models between EDIFICE, and the Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula 1 team. The dials and bezels of this model uses 6K dry carbon, making them the first EDIFICE models to incorporate such high-grade carbon fiber material.
The 6K carbon is woven with a bundle of 6,000 carbon fibers, which is similar to the construction of the wings and flooring of Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula 1 cars. Coloring is in the image of Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula 1 team colors, starting with basic navy blue accented with other hues. The team logo is shown on the dial, case back and band. The features and functions of these models have been developed based on specific feedback from team members.
The ECB-10AT is a smartphone link analog-digital combination model. A Schedule Timer feature provides team members with minute-by-minute schedule support, which is essential for race week activities.
This model provides even further team support through second-level accuracy and simplified World Time operations.
The Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula 1 team is an official partner of CASIO EDIFICE. The youthful and vibrant spirit of the team, its incorporation of innovative technology, and its passion for speed have a lot in common with the EDIFICE concept of “Speed and Intelligence”, which is why we have been sponsoring them as an official partner since 2016. CASIO and EDIFICE logos appear on the race suits of team drivers and on the noses of their cars.
1. Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula 1 Team Support
2. Auto Time Adjustment: Bluetooth® linking with a phone to obtain data for time adjustment
3. World Time: A phone app provides simple configuration of World Time settings. At-a-glance times in two time zones come in handy when traveling and when you need to contact someone in another time zone
4. Stopwatch: Memory provides storage of up to 200 lap times that can be transferred to your phone
5. Phone Finder: Long-pressing a watch button causes a tone to sound on your phone (as long as it is within range to receive a Bluetooth signal)
6. Auto LED Light: A high-brightness LED light illuminates the face and digital display when you angle the watch towards your face.
7. Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating 100-meter water resistance
8. Carbon fiber dial
9. Display in both Digital + Analog
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Carbon fiber dial
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Blue ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Flight mode
- World time : 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''000~59'59''999 (for the first 60 minutes) and 1:00'00''0~23:59'59''9 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes) and 1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time
- Countdown timer range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Schedule beeper on/off
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (linked to each mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 51×48.5×12.5mm
- Total weight : 110g
- Product launch date: Mar 2021
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.