DJI handheld camera - pocket 2
- Added audio zoom.
- Added ability to use Mini Control Stick to adjust zoom speed. Select Control Stick Speed under settings.
- Added Directional Audio mode to Pro mode.
- Added Glamour Effects to touchscreen.
- Added ability to start and stop recording during livestreaming.
- Optimized color for a more realistic and vivid color performance.
- Optimized battery life of the wireless microphone.
- Optimized system stability to improve user experience.
- Optimized focus, metering, and color effects in some situations.
- Optimized white balance effect under water (when using DJI Pocket 2 with Waterproof Case).
- Fixed some minor bugs.
DJI Pocket 2 fits perfectly in your hand, bag, or pocket so that you can take it anywhere. When your journey begins or something suddenly catches your eye, Pocket 2 is ready to capture it all.
Get the whole mountain range with 180° panorama or everyone in a group selfie with a 3x3 panorama. You won't believe how such a small camera can take such a big shot.
No matter how you move, Pocket 2 keeps you and your friends in the shot with ActiveTrack 3.0.
What makes Pocket 2 different? Its 3-axis motorized gimbal.
A good life is full of color, so show it all. With HDR video, DJI Pocket 2 separates exposure levels by area and layers the image so that the footage pops with life-like detail.
Looking for crazy detail? When taking 64MP photos, the stabilized camera takes sharp 8x zoom shots.
DJI Matrix Stereo technology records audio with so much real detail, it lets you relive the scene.
- Dimensions: 124.7×38.1×30 mm
- Weight: 117 g
- Stabilization: 3-axis
- Controllable Range: Pan: -230° to +70°
- Tilt: -100° to +50°: Roll: ±45°
- Mechanical Range: Pan: -250° to +90°
- Tilt: -180° to +70°: Roll: ±90°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.005°
CMOS, Effective pixels: 64 MP
FOV 93° f/1.8
f/1.8, Format equivalent: 20 mm
- ISO Range:
Photo: 100-6400 (16 MP), 100-3200 (64 MP)
Slow Motion: 100-3200
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8-1/8000 s
- Max Image Size: 9216×6912 pixels
- Still Photography Modes:
Single Shot: 16 MP, 64 MP
Countdown: 3, 5, 7 s
Panorama: 3×3, 180°
- Video Resolution: 4K Ultra HD:
3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- HDR Video Resolution:
2.7K:2720×1530 @ 24/25/30fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30fps
- Video Modes: Video, HDR Video, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse
- Motionlapse: Left to Right, Right to Left, Custom motion (max 4 points)
- Slow Motion:
1080p/120fps (for 4x)
1080p/240fps (for 8x)
- Max Video Bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 (≤32 GB)/exFAT (>32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG/DNG
- Video Formats: MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards:
Max 256 GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD
The following microSD cards are recommended:
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDXC,
Samsung Evo Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme 16/32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC,
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC.
- Audio Output: 48 kHz, AAC
- Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 875 mAh
- Energy: 6.738 Wh
- Voltage: 7.7 V
- Charging Voltage Limit: 8.8 V
- Input Voltage: 5 V/2 A or 5 V/1 A
- Charging Environment Temperature: 5° to 60° C (41° to 140° F)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Operating Time: 140 minutes (Tested in a laboratory environment while recording 1080p/24fps video and should be used for reference only)
- Charging Time: 73 minutes (when using a 5V/2A USB adapter)
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
(852) 3180 3020 / Whatsapp (852) 6874 1076
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.