Dyson Micro 1.5kg™ vacuum cleaner
Dyson vacuum technology, in a lightweight format4The Dyson Micro 1.5kg™ vacuum delivers the performance you’d expect from a Dyson, concentrated in our most lightweight format yet.⁵ Transforms from a hard floor vacuum to a handheld in a click to clean futons, upholstery and cars. With fade-free battery power, whole-machine filtration, and no loss of suction.³
Transforms from a floor vacuum to a handheld in a click. Converts to a handy cleaner for hard-to-reach areas all around your home.
Micro Fluffy™ cleaner head
Dyson’s smallest, lightest Fluffy™ cleaner head yet. Soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fibre filaments remove fine dust from hard floors.⁶
The direct-drive motor is integrated into the brush bar for powerful, uninterrupted edge-to-edge cleaning.
No-touch bin emptying
Hygienic ejection mechanism drives dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action.
The Dyson Micro 1.5kg™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready for your next clean.
Press the Power button once for comfortable, continuous cleaning. MAX button for intensive spot cleaning.
In the box
Dyson Micro 1.5kg™ vacuum cleaner
Micro Fluffy™ cleaner head
Mini motorised tool
- Suction power : 50AW
- Cyclone technology : 8 Cyclones
- Weight: 1.5 KG
- Bin volume : 0.2L
- Dimensions: 1,107 x 222 x 207 mm
- Run time: Up to 20 minutes9
- Filtration : Whole-machine filtration
- Charge time : 3.5 hours
2 Years Warranty
For warranty registration, please visit Dyson HK.
Lightweight vacuum cleaners defined as weight below 2kg by Dyson, based on research about lightweight cordless vacuums in which 90% answered ‘below 2kg’ feels most appropriate when it comes to the definition of ‘lightweight cordless stick’ (June 2019, online survey to 6,636 electronics retail staff).
Filtration tested against ASTM F1977-04, tested in MAX mode, internally at Dyson and by independent third-party laboratories, SGS IBR Laboratories in UK in 2020 with particle sizes of 0.3 microns or more.
Suction tested to IEC 62885-2 CL5.8 and CL5.9, loaded to bin full, in MAX mode, internally at Dyson and at independent third-party laboratories, SGS IBR Laboratories in UK in 2020.
Compared to Dyson V11™ vacuums.
Compared to Dyson V11™ vacuums. Filtration tested against ASTM F1977-04, tested in MAX mode, internally at Dyson and by independent third-party laboratories, SGS IBR Laboratories in UK in 2020. Suction tested to IEC 62885-2 CL5.8 and CL5.9, loaded to bin full, in MAX mode, internally at Dyson and at independent third-party laboratories, SGS IBR Laboratories in UK in 2020.
Based on internal testing at Dyson in 2020. May vary depending on actual usage.
Pick-up tested to IEC 62885-2 Cl5.4 in MAX mode internally at Dyson in 2020. May vary depending on actual usage.
Refer to instructions in the operations manual available on the Dyson website.
Applies in Eco mode when using a non-motorised tool. Up to 18 minute run time in Eco mode for full product with motorised tool. Run time may vary depending on usage and floor type.
Motor speed analysis was conducted in Dyson lab in 2020. May vary depending on actual usage.
Centrifugal force analysis was conducted in Dyson lab in 2020.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.