Dyson Omni-glide™ multi-directional vacuum cleaner
Floats and manoeuvres around obstacles
The articulating neck and four stabilising castors make it effortless to manoeuvre the Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuum around obstacles.
Engineered for hard floors
Both brush bars are covered in soft nylon to capture large debris, while black anti-static carbon fibre filaments simultaneously remove fine dust - both when moving forwards and backwards.3
Our brand new format
Dyson technology, concentrated and rearranged in-line, allowing it to lie flat4 and clean into tight spaces.4
Transforms to a handheld in one click
Quickly changes from a stick to a handheld vacuum cleaner and back again. For speedy spot cleans or versatile home cleaning.
Our first button-operated cordless vacuum
We’ve removed the trigger, so you can swap hands easily while cleaning around obstacles.
The Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready for your next clean.
Easy, hygienic emptying
The straight, slim bin has a hygienic ejection mechanism with a rotary catch, to drive out dust in one smooth action.
Click-in, energy-dense battery
Four lithium-ion cells deliver up to 20 minutes of fade-free power.7 Click-in battery capability* doubles your run time for longer cleans.8
Easy to wash, easy to maintain
To remove dust build-up, you can wash the filter, Fluffy™ cleaner head and any tools without electronic components.9
In the box
Dyson Omni-glide™ multi-directional vacuum cleaner
Omnidirectional Fluffy™ cleaner head
Mini motorised tool
- Suction power : 50AW
- Cyclone technology : 8 Cyclones
- Weight: 1.90 KG
- Bin volume : 0.2L
- Dimensions: 1,077 x 92 x 208 mm
- Run time: Up to 20 minutes
- Filtration : Whole-machine filtration
- Charge time : 3.5 hours
2 Years Warranty
For warranty registration, please visit Dyson HK.
Compared to all cordless vacuum cleaners with soft roller cleaner heads and 360° castor wheels, according to GFK sales tracking data in each market.
Compared to Dyson V8™ vacuums, tested by independent third party laboratories.
Lie flat backwards only.
Tight spaces refer to gaps that are wider than 20.7cm.
Tested to IEC 62885 clause 5.1 for hard floors in Max mode.
Applies in Eco mode when using a non-motorised tool. Up to 18 minute runtime in eco-mode for full product with motorised tool. Run time may vary depending on usage and floor type.
Additional batteries available separately.
Refer to instructions in the operations manual available on the Dyson website.
Based on ASTM F1977-04 test standard. Tests performed by third-party independent laboratories under the required test conditions. A standard test method for determining the initial filtration efficiency of a vacuum cleaner system. The filtration efficiency of six particulates of non-continuous diameter is measured by the entire vacuum cleaner system (0.3 micron, 0.5 micron, 0.7 micron, 1.0 micron, 2.0 micron, and 3.0 micron or more), the vacuum cleaner system is placed in a fixed state throughout the test process, by counting the number of upstream particles and downstream particles for analysis and obtaining results. Test environment: air temperature (21.1 ° C ± 2.8 ° C) and humidity range 35% – 55%.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.