Dyson V12 Detect™ Slim Fluffy Plus
- Dyson's most powerful lightweight smart wireless vacuum cleaner1
- Intelligent laser detection technology makes hidden dirt invisible2
- Automatic adjustment of suction power 3
- Scientific Proof of Deep Cleansing3
Laser light detects particles that you normally cannot see with the naked eye
Precise laser angle Makes invisible particles visible on hard floors - so no grime is missed. 2
Measuring Fine Dust Particles
Built-in piezo-acoustic sensor continuously measures particle size and count – and automatically increases suction when needed . 3
Scientific data proof of deep cleansing
The LCD screen displays what is sucked, and instantly displays the scientific data proof of deep cleansing. 3
Dyson Hyperdymium™ Motor
Lightweight digital motor with powerful suction that spins up to 125,000rpm, Can vacuum fine dust and large debris.
Root Cyclone™ cyclone dust collection technology
11 conical cyclones can generate up to 100,000g centrifugal force to capture dust and debris in the airflow crumbs, so the suction power does not diminish. 5
High Energy Density Batteries
Each snap-on battery provides up to 60 minutes of non-fading suction for easy cleaning anywhere in the home. 4
Multilayer Filtration System
Dyson's completely sealed filtration system can capture 99.99% as small as PM0 .3 Particles and allergens - Expelling cleaner air. 6
Carbon fibre filaments
Black anti-static carbon fibre filaments to extract fine dust from hard floors.
Strong suction, deep cleaning every corner of the home
Diversified Dyson wireless vacuum technology enables Household cleaning is easier. Deep cleans floors, hard-to-clean spots and mattresses.
Intelligent Laser Lightweight Soft Fluff Roller Tip
The 25cm wide tip is made of soft nylon and anti-static carbon fiber bristles to pick up dirt on hard floors and narrow crevices. Flat design for deep cleaning under furniture.
Direct-drive suction head for deep cleaning of various floors
Nylon bristle suction on carpets of grime. Black anti-static carbon fiber bristles for picking up dust on hard floors.
Anti-tangle spiral tip. Can absorb long hair and pet hair. fast.
Anti-tangle tapered brush strip tangles up hair and draws it into dust bin. Power cleaning for small spaces.
One button power control
No need to hold the start button. You can switch hands as you go over obstacles, making cleaning easier.
Three suction modes
Auto mode intelligently adjusts to optimize power distribution and usage time. Eco mode provides longer usage time for larger cleanings, while Power mode is suitable for short, intensive cleanings.
Multifunctional charging base, convenient to use at any time
It can be used to store the body and accessories, and can also charge the vacuum cleaner , ready to use.
No-Touch Hygienic Empty Bin
Hygienic pop-up mechanism ejects dirt and debris in one motion garbage can. 7
Real-time performance reporting, including second-by-second display of remaining usage time – maintenance reminders, suction mode and battery life.
Easy to maintain
The filter and Fluffy™ brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build-up and help optimise your Dyson vacuum’s performance.
Remove and replace at the press of a button to double your run time (second battery available to buy separately).8
In the box
Dyson V12 Detect Slim Fluffy
Illuminated cleaner head
Hair screw tool
Awkward gap tool
Scratch free dusting brush
- Cyclone technology : 11 Cyclones
- Suction power : 140AW
- Bin volume : 0.35L
- Filtration : Whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Size: 1234 x 250 x 252mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Charge time : 4 小時
2 years Warranty
- 1Laser engineered for hard floors. Effectiveness of laser influenced by ambient light conditions, debris type and surface. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
- 2Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and Cl5.9, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode against cord-free stick market with excess of 150AW (sales data from Jan'20 to Dec' 20).
- 3Best accuracy achieved in Auto mode. Auto ramp feature in Auto mode only. Testing based on average in home usage according to Dyson internal test data. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
- 4Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode.
- 5Applies in Eco mode with non-motorised tool. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
- 6Filtration tested against ASTM F1977-04, tested in Boost mode by independent third party, SGS – IBR Laboratories US in 2020.
- 7Greater China: Hygienic bin emptying is enabled by no-touch bin emptying design.
- 8Refer to instructions in the operations manual available on the Dyson website.
- 9Additional battery and charger, available to buy separately on the Dyson website.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
(852) 3180 3020 / Whatsapp (852) 6874 1076
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.