JDS UV-C Sanitizing Wand
Outstanding sanitizing effectiveness of UV-C: Kills up to 99.99% bacteria
The wavelengths of short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light, which is also called short-wavelength sanitizing UV light, are between 200nm and 275nm. Short-wavelength UV light is widely applied in the domains of hospital, air-conditioning system, sanitizing cabinet, water treatment equipment, drinking fountain, sewage treatment plant, swimming pool, processing and packaging equipment of food and beverage, food factory, cosmetics factory, dairy factory, brewhouse, beverages factory, bakery and refrigerating chamber etc.
How UV Light Kills Microorganisms?
Irradiating UV light on microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses destroys the molecular structure of DNA or RNA in their body cells, leaving them deformed DNA chain and inability to form nucleic acids and protein. It leads to the death of their growth cell and regenerative cell and then results in the elimination of microorganisms. UV light of 253.7 nm wavelength is found to perform the best sanitizing effectiveness. The advantages of sanitizing with UV light is free of chemicals, drug resistance and secondary pollution.
How to operate?
1. Sanitizing Bedding and Mattress
Bring the operating Sanitizing Wand on the object which need to be sanitized with 1-3 cm vertical distance. Slowly move the Ward until it has irradiated every corner. For the best sanitizing effectiveness, make sure you hold the Ward for 5-10 seconds at every point. The longer the Ward irradiates at a point, the better the sanitizing effectiveness is.
2. Sanitizing Kitchen Utensils and Personal Appliances (brushes, toothbrush, accessories and shaver)
Bring the operating Sanitizing Wand on the object which need to be sanitized with 3-5 cm vertical distance. Slowly move the Ward until it has irradiated every corner. For the best sanitizing effectiveness, make sure you hold the Ward for 10 seconds at every point. The longer the Ward irradiates at a point, the better the sanitizing effectiveness is.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.