Pentax Papilio II 6.5x21 Binoculars
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- BAK4 Porro Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Angle of View: 7.5°
- Minimum Focus of 20"
- Center Focusing
- Twist-Up Eyecups
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Socket
Pentax Papilio II Overview
The compact and lightweight 6.5x21 U-Series Papilio II Binoculars combine aspherical optical elements and BAK4 Porro prisms to deliver edge-to-edge image sharpness with a 49° apparent angle of view. The optical elements are also fully multi-coated to provide a high transmission of light. With a 6.5x magnification and 21mm objectives, you obtain a notable magnification, insignificant image jitter due to unsteady hands, and a compact form factor. You can easily spot your targets with a 7.5° angular field of view and quickly bring them into focus with a center focus wheel. In addition to observing distant scenes, birds, and game, the minimum focus of 20" allows you to study in detail close objects like butterflies, animal footprints, marks, or landscape features. To reduce image jitter while observing distant objects or for prolonged observations, you can connect the binoculars to a tripod via an integrated 1/4"-20 socket. The binoculars also feature a 3.2mm exit pupil, a 15mm eye relief, and interpupillary distance and diopter adjustments.
The binoculars are very compact, lightweight, and feature a single piece frame that houses objectives, which allows for a synchronized interpupillary adjustment. To accommodate eyeglasses wearers, the binoculars offer twist-up rubber eyecups. Also included are a carrying case, a neck strap, and eyepiece covers.
- BAK4 Porro prisms
- Aspherical optical elements offer edge-to-edge image sharpness
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Angular field of view: 7.5°
- Minimum focus of 20"
- Interpupillary adjustment
- Diopter adjustment
- Single piece objectives' frame allows for a synchronized interpupillary adjustment
- Contoured body provides a comfortable grip
- Center focus knob offers an easy focusing
- Twist-up rubber eyecups
- Integrated 1/4"-20 tripod socket
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.