Philips ADD6911L RO Water Dispenser
Better than boiling
RO filtration meets smart sensing and control
- No installation required
- 5-in-1 RO filtration
- Instant heating
- Wifi connection
Ahe innovative AquaShield All-in-One RO filter removes 110 kinds of harmful substances that may exist in the tap water*, delivering similar water quality as distilling.
UV-C LED triggers a photochemical reaction to destroy the DNA of bacteria. It acts as the second line of defense, eliminating up to 99.9%** of bacteria in the filtered water tank, further ensuring the water cleanliness.
Thanks to the instant heating technology, the fresh hot water comes out within seconds, at the exact temperature you like. No more waiting.
Ultimate temperature customization for your different needs. Via the intelligence mode in the app, you can choose any temperature you like between 45 to 95 celsius degree. Perfect for a big household.
Thanks to the smart app connection, you can customize any water volume you like between 150 to 1000ml via the intelligence mode in the app.
The Philips Water app offers a smarter way for hydration. Via the water quality display and filter lifetime usage column, the extracted water quality and filter performance are visualized now. No matter what temperature or water volume your families need, you can customize it in the intelligence mode. Your daily, weekly, and monthly water consumption is kept tracked. The app will remind you of on-time drinking and help you to develop a healthy hydration habit.
The extracted water quality is detected every time when you dispensed. If the water quality is good, the light ring on the extraction button will light up in blue, otherwise will be in red.
Easy to extract water and refill the water tank from both sides with the rotating base.
The best packaging is no packaging. No more heavy carry and queuing up to buy bottled water. Pure-tasting water comes on demand straight from your dispenser.
Heat up just at the moment you dispense. No more extra energy to keep warm, or re-boil. Freshness for you, and energy-saving for the world.
- Water temperature: Ambient, 45, 85, 95 °C
- Water volume: 150, 210, 300, 500ml
- Raw water tank: 4L
- App connection: yes
- Rotating base: yes
- UV sterilization: yes
- Filter lifetime indicator: yes
- Input water temperature: 5-38 °C
- Applicable inlet water: Municipal tap water
- Product size: 232*250*424mm
- Filter model: ADD550
- Filtration level: 5-stage
- Filter precision: RO: 0.0001 µm
- RO membrance origin: Korea
- Recommended filter lifetime: 12 months***
- Viruses reduction: up to 99.999%
- Bacteria reduction: up to 99.999%
- Lead reduction: up to 99.9%
- Pesticides reduction: up to 99.9%
- Chlorine reduction: up to 99.9%
- PFOA reduction: up to 99.9%
- PFOS reduction: up to 99.9%
- Water hardness reduction: up to 99%
- Heating power : 2,200W
- Heating method : Instant heating
2 Years Warranty
- * 101 kinds of substances are tested by international certification and testing agency SGS/BV under laboratory conditions, and the other 9 kinds of substances are tested by internal laboratory.
- **Tested by international certification and testing agency BV under laboratory conditions.
- ***Tested by internal laboratory. Assuming usage of 6L/day.
- ****Compared to 500ml bottled water. Filter capacity is up to 2000L.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.