*CADR is tested by a certified third party lab, according GB/T18801-2015. Following improvements in our testing method and production quality control, we upgraded the CADR values of our products.
*If you buy a product where this info is not updated on the box yet, rest assured that the product performs at the higher specification mentioned online.
* Calculated according to JEM1467-2015 standard using the CADR result.
* Tested in 2020 by IUTA in accordance with DIN71460-1 using NaCl aerosol.
* From the air that passes through the filter, Microbial Reduction Rate Test at Airmid Health group Ltd., result after 40 minutes, with appliance in max mode, in a 28.5 m³ test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A (H1N1).
* An air purifier by itself does not protect against Covid-19, but can be part of plan to protect yourself and your family (US Environmental Protection Agency).
* From the air that passes through the filter, tested by a third party lab in 30 m³ chamber according to GB21551.3-2010, (Staphylococcus Albus 8032 as testing bacteria).
* Recommended lifetime is a theoretical calculation based on an average outdoor airborne particle level of 35 µg/m³, purifier running at the lowest speed level in a 39 m² room for 16 hours per day.