Philips HD9723/51 Airfryer (Pink)
Fry. Bake. Grill. Roast. And even reheat.
You can make hundreds of dishes in your Airfryer. Fry, bake, grill, roast and even reheat your meals.
Every bite is as delicious as the last thanks to Philips airflow and starfish design. It cooks food uniformly from all sides for perfect meals every time.
Hundreds of recipes in app and free recipe book included
From quick healthy snacks to full family meals, our free recipe book has more than 30 delicious ideas and easy-to-follow instructions from professional chefs.
Our Philips Airfryer app is full of more tips, tutorials and easy-to-follow recipes.
Fat Removal technology separates and captures excess fat
Eat healthier dishes with excess fat removed from the food.
The Philips Airfryer is the only Airfryer with Fat Removal Technology that separates and captures excess fat.
Enjoy delicious food that’s crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with maximum taste and minimum fat.
Rapid Air technology for delicious crispier results
Philips' Rapid Air technology creates 7x faster airflow for deliciously crispy results*. Enjoy healthier and tasty snacks and meals that are crisped to perfection yet tender on the inside.
Fry with little or no oil
The Airfryer uses hot air to cook your favourite food with little or no added oil, so you can fry with up to 90% less fat*. Enjoy great-tasting, crispy results like deep fried, with the least amount of fat.
1.5 times faster than an oven
Cooking is faster and more convenient than ever with the Philips Airfryer.
Thanks to our instant heat and Rapid Airflow technology, your food will cook 1.5 times faster than in an oven.
Best of all you don't need to preheat your AirFryer. Just turn it on and start cooking.
QuickClean and dishwasher-safe for all removable parts
Clean-up is fast and easy thanks to the Airfryer QuickClean basket with removable non-stick mesh insert.
Both the basket and removable drawer with non-stick coating are also dishwasher-safe for no-fuss cleaning.
Our most compact Airfryer fits 0.8 kg of fries
You don’t need a lot of space for an Airfryer. The new Philips Airfryer is 20%* more compact – but cooks the same amount of food that it always has.
That’s 0.8kg of fries, up to 4 portions. So you can easily keep it on your kitchen countertop, and use it everyday.
- Power: 1300- 1500 W
- Keep warm button: No
- Interface: Analogue
- Instant on/ no pre-heat: Yes
- Save your cooking settings: No
- Fat Removal technology: Yes
- Basket capacity :0.8 kg of fries
- Cord length :0.8 m
- Voltage :220 - 230 V
- Capacity basket :0.8 kg
2 years carry-in warranty
Service centre addresses
- Room 1631, 16/F., Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625-639 Nathan Road Mon - Fri (10:00 am - 7:00 pm), Sat (10:00 am - 5:00 pm), Sun & Public Holiday off
- Room 1305, 13/F., Kornhill Plaza Office Tower, 1 Kornhill Road. Mon - Fri (10:00 am - 7:00 pm), Sat (10:00 am - 5:00 pm), Sun & Public Holiday off
- Flat A2, 3/F., Yee Lim Industrial Building, Phase 1, 32 - 40 Kwai Ting Road. Mon - Fri (9:00 am - 6:00 pm), Sat (9:00 am to 5:00 pm), Sun & Public Holiday off
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 3180 3030
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.