Philips series 7000 wet & dry electric shaver - S7786-50
- Protective SkinGlide coating
- SteelPrecision blades
- Motion Control sensor
- 360-D Flexing heads
Powerful performance in every pass
With up to 90.000 cutting actions per minute, the SteelPrecision blades shave close, cutting more hair per stroke. The 45 high-performance blades are self-sharpening and made in Europe.
Reduces friction on skin to minimize irritation
A protective coating lies between the shaver heads and your skin. Made of up to 2.000 micro-tech beads per square millimeter, it reduces friction on skin by 25%*, to minimize irritation.
Guides you to an improved technique with fewer passes
Motion-sensing technology tracks how you shave and guides you to a more efficient technique. After just three shaves, the majority of men achieved a better shaving technique for fewer passes.
Enhanced shaving experience with app
Perfect your shave by pairing your shaver with the Philips GroomTribe app. Shave by shave, track the progress of your skin, personalize your shave and master your technique for a shave that's as close as it is kind to skin.
Adjusts to your beard for effortless shaving
The intelligent facial-hair sensor reads hair density 125 times per second. The technology auto-adapts cutting power for an effortless and gentle shave.
Flexible heads follow your facial contours
ully flexible heads turn 360° to follow your facial contours. Experience optimal skin contact for a thorough and comfortable shave.
Engineered for precision and cutting efficiency
The new shape of the shaving heads is engineered for precision. The surface is enhanced with hair guiding channels, designed to move hair into an effective cutting position.
Deep cleaning in just 1 minute for hygienic shaving
Powerful cleaning pod thoroughly cleans and lubricates your shaver in just 1 minute, keeping it performing at its best for longer. The pod is 10x more effective than cleaning with water. It is the world's smallest cleaning pod, so you can store it easily and use it anywhere.
Shave wet, dry and even under the shower
Adapt your shaving routine to your needs. With Wet & Dry, you can go for a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave. You can shave with gel or foam even under the shower.
1-hour charging time and 5-min quick charge
Charge your shaver fully in just 1 hour with the powerful and energy efficient lithium-ion battery. In a hurry? Plug in your shaver for 5 minutes and get enough power for 1 full shave.
Precision trimmer integrated in the handle
Complete your look using the shaver's pop-up precision trimmer. Integrated into the shaver's body, it's the perfect way to maintain a mustache and trim sideburns.
Up to 60 minutes of cordless shaving when fully charged
Shave cordlessly for up to 60 minutes after one full battery charge.
Shaver comes with Eco passport
Philips drives sustainability in all aspects of product creation. Our production facility for blades uses 100% renewable electricity, and our packaging is made with recyclable materials. All shavers come with an Eco passport.
- Series: Series 7000
- Power Supply Type: wet and dry use
- Quick Charge: 5 mins
- Charging Time: 1 hr
- Operating Time: Approx. 60 mins
- Washable: Fully washable
- Max power consumption: 9 W
- Stand-by power: 0.04 W
- Power Voltage: 100V - 240V
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Full Indicator: % battery level indicator
- Battery Low Indication: % battery level indicator
- Wet/Dry Shaving Mode: Yes
- In the box includes: Travel case, Charging cord, User guide booklet, leaflets and extended warranty card
- Accessories: 1) Integrated pop-up trimmer 2) Quick clean pod 3) Cleaning brush 4) Travel case
- Additional information: Software app: Groomtribe Smartphone compatibility
- Type of Charging Stand: No
- RPM: 90,000/min
- Replacement head: Replace every 2 yrs with SH71
- Shaving system: SteelPrecision blades
- Contour following: 360-D+ Flexing heads
- Personal Settings: No
2 Years Warranty
For service centre details, pleas visit Philips website.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.