Ricoh GR III Street Edition Kit Hong Kong
- Limited Edition of 3,500 Units Worldwide
- Featuring the unique surface texture and orange-yellow ring cap
- High image quality
- Quick response
This model is equipped with a new GR lens that surpasses all other GR lenses with its amazing optical performance. A six-element, four-group optical system is used to achieve images that are sharp from the center to the edge with clear depiction. The optical system is slim and compact so the body can accommodate an in-camera Shake Reduction mechanism. The effects of camera shake on image quality are minimized and the full capabilities of the newly designed GR lens optical performance are maximized for a variety of scenes.
Approximately 24.24 effective megapixels deliver high image quality, and an anti-aliasing filterless construction delivers high-definition rendering even in the finest details.
Low noise, maximum ISO 102400
Original noise reduction processing results in high image quality even at high ISO sensitivity. 14-bit RAW recording is also supported for rich tonal reproduction.
The newly developed GR ENGINE 6
A newly developed imaging processor delivers further improvements in high image quality performance, elaborately detailed imaging across the entire sensitivity range, and superb color reproduction.
Image plane phase-matching AF delivers high-speed AF and contrast-detection AF offers superb focusing precision. The best of these two types are combined to make a hybrid AF. The common issue of searching for focus peaks in contrast-detection AF has been significantly reduced on this model. The hybrid system delivers faster autofocus and greater precision.
Shake Reduction mechanism for 4 steps* of compensation
This model uses the sensor-shift type, Shake Reduction mechanism. It delivers compensation on three axes.
*Shutter speed conversion. CIPA standard.
The camera is equipped with an LCD monitor that supports touch operations and a convenient control dial. These features provide quick control over AF frame movement and menu access.
Made more compact to achieve the ultimate in snapshot cameras.
The body size of this model is about the same as the GR DIGITAL IV (model with a 1/1.7 type image sensor) while delivering a completely new dimension of performance for the GR series. Controls are improved while maintaining the pursuit of portability, bringing us one step closer to the ultimate snapshooter.
The GR III keeps evolving with the latest firmware updates. The expanded functionality firmware is provided to add new features and setting operations.Click here for the latest information.
Frequently used functions can be assigned to the ADJ lever and Fn button. Other controls can also be customized for fine tuning camera operation, making the camera easier to use and to match your shooting style.
Image Control & JPEG image adjustment
The GR III features many selections of advanced image creation functions. Image adjustment parameters have been redesigned to 10 Image Control options for shooting. During playback, image tones of JPEG can be adjusted and saved as a new file.
HK Distributor provided 1-year warranty services.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.