Ricoh THETA V 360° Camera
360° for movie.
Advanced model with greatly improved video performance, transfer speed and extensibility.
Striving for ease-of-use with amazing high performance.
Enable everyone to easily enjoy 360°.
Metallic gray, a timeless color that looks high-class no matter the situation.
Thin and lightweight body that optimizes internal components using a proprietary folded optics system.
Create your own images using editing functions.
Records 4K video and 360° spatial audio for a more realistic VR world.
Use the dedicated editing apps “THETA+” to easily put the finishing touches to eye-catching work.
Use the dedicated apps to easily share your work from anywhere with people all over the world.
Upload to the theta360.com, a website dedicated to sharing 360-degree images. Anyone can easily display their 360° images anywhere in the world.
Convenient dedicated apps are available for both PC and smartphone. Enjoy the world more with RICOH THETA.
Upload 360° photos at Facebook and LINE as it is. Easily share the 360° world with friends.
Post the proccessed images and videos using “THETA+” to Instagram and Twitter.
Expand your THETA.
Adopts Android™ base system for the OS. Use plug-ins to customize your own THETA.
Companies and individuals all over the world can develop plug-ins, in addition to RICOH developed plug-ins.
RICOH THETA V
- Release date 9/2017
- Exterior/external dimensions 45.2 mm (W) x 130.6 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm *5) (D)
- Weight Approx. 121 g
- Still image resolution 5376×2688
Video resolution/frame rate/bit rate 4K，H264: 3840×1920/29.97fps/56Mbps
4K，H265: 3840×1920/29.97fps/32Mbps *7
2K，H265: 1920×960/29.97fps/8Mbps *7
Live streaming resolution/frame rate (USB) 4K，H264: 3840×1920/29.97fps/120Mbps
- Microphone 4ch
Internal memory/Number of photos that can be recorded, time *2 Approx. 19GB
Still image: Approx. 4,800 photos
Video (time per recording): Max. 5 minutes/25 minutes *1 *6
Video (total recording time): Approx. 40 minutes (4K, H.264)/approx. 130 minutes (2K, H.264)
- Compatible accessories Tripod/stand (includes tripod mount hole),Waterproof case (TW-1),3D microphone (TA-1)
- Bundled items Soft case and USB cable
- Object distance Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
Shooting mode Still image: Auto, shutter priority, ISO priority, manual*1
Live streaming: Auto
- Exposure control mode Program AE, Shutter speed priority AE, ISO sensitivity AE, Manual exposure
- Exposure compensation Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) *1
ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity) Still image: (Automatic) ISO64 - 1600
(ISO priority mode) ISO64 - 3200 *1
(Manual mode)ISO64 - 3200 *1
Video: ISO64 - 6400
Live streaming: ISO64 - 6400
White balance mode Still image: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light, Color Temperature (2500 K to 10000K)*1
Live streaming: Auto
Shutter speed Still image: (Automatic) 1/25000 - 1/8 seconds,
(Shutter priority mode) 1/25000 - 15 seconds *1
(Manual mode) 1/25000 - 60 seconds *1
Video: 1/25000 - 1/30 seconds
Live streaming: 1/25000 - 1/30 second
Shooting functions*8 Noise reduction
Shooting with self-timer
shooting with multi brackets
- Power source Lithium ion battery (built in) *3
Battery life Still image: Approx. 300 photos *4
Video: Approx. 80 minutes *4
Compression method Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver2.3)
Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, H.265*7, Audio: AAC-LC (mono) + Linear PCM (4ch spatial audio))
Live streaming: (Video: H.264, Audio: AAC-LC (mono))
- External interface Micro-USB: USB 2.0, microphone terminal
- Remote release CA-3-compatible
- Lens configuration 7 elements in 6 groups
- Lens_F value F2.0
- Image sensor_size 1/2.3 CMOS (x2)
- Effective pixels Approx. 12 megapixels (x2)
- Output pixels Equivalent to approx. 14 megapixels
Wireless compliance standard IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)*9
IEEE802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz only)
Wireless supported channels 2.4GHz: 1 to 11ch
5GHz: W52 (36/40/44/48ch)*9
- Wireless communication protocol (WLAN) HTTP (Open Spherical Camera API compatible)
- Wireless communication protocol (Bluetooth) GATT (Generic Attribute Profile)
- Usage temperature range 0°C - 40°C
- Usage humidity range 90% or less
- Storage temperature range -20°C - 60°C
*1 A smartphone is required to change modes or configure manual settings.
*2 The number of photos and time are guides only. The actual number differs according to the photography conditions.
*3 Charge the battery by connecting it to a PC using the supplied USB cable.
*4 The number of photos that can be taken is a guide based on RICOH's measurement method. This will differ depending on the usage conditions. A small amount of battery power is consumed when in sleep mode. When not using the camera, it is recommended to either shut down or charge it frequently when you are using sleep mode.
*5 Excluding lens section.
*6 Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.
*7 Dedicated app is for H.264 only. H.265 is a specification for future application due to publication of API.
*8 My Settings is scheduled to be added with the 2018 firmware update. The Interval composite function will not be supported.
*9 RICOH THETA V OTHER COUNTRIES
L85412/EDP CODE: 910727/RIM CODE: S0910727/JAN CODE: 4961311921599/UPC CODE: 026649107276) does not support 5GHz
■Specifications and the design may change without prior notice.
■Specifications are current as of December 2017.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 3180 3030
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.