Sony LinkBuds true wireless earphones - WF-L900
Connected and aware
- A newly developed ring-type driver unit, with the centre of the diaphragm open for audio transparency, allows you to clearly hear the sounds around you. You'll hear when someone calls your name during a call and can chat with friends while listening to music.
Super small and light for wearing all day long
- Approximately four grams in weight and extremely small, LinkBuds are a marvel of miniaturisation. Unlike conventional earbuds, the protective surface covering the speaker diaphragm is integrated within the housing, saving space.
- LinkBuds combine a shape that perfectly matches the human ear with an ergonomic design for a more stable fit. We’ve designed LinkBuds utilising extensive ear shape data collated since introducing the world’s first in-ear headphones in 1982.
Hear calls and music clearly
- Make calls without noise for crystal clear conversations. Listen to music in high sound quality with compressed tracks restored by our Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) so your favourite bands and artists always sound great.
- With precise voice pickup technology with advanced audio signal processing, the person on the other end of the call will hear your voice clearly, even when you are in noisy situations. Our noise reduction algorithm was developed using AI machine learning using more than 500 million voice samples to suppress ambient noise and extract your voice clearly in a wide range of environments.
Simply tap near the ear
- LinkBuds may be small but that doesn't mean they're difficult to use. With Wide Area Tap, you can use double or triple taps in front of either of your ears to control your music playback – so there’s no need to touch the LinkBuds themselves to operate.
Made with the environment in mind
- LinkBuds use recycled plastic materials for aesthetic parts and plastic-free packaging.
Be ready for splashes and the day ahead
- With IPX4 water resistance and long battery life, LinkBuds keep you going, anytime, anywhere
Automatically adjusts sound volume to your environment
- You can set Speak-to-Chat to automatically pause the music as soon as you speak to someone, so you can hear just ambient sound and conduct a conversation8 – handy if you want to keep your headphones on or your hands are full. And once your chat is over, your music starts playing again automatically.
Talk and hear only ambient sound
- You can set Speak-to-Chat to automatically pause the music as soon as you speak to someone, so you can hear just ambient sound and conduct a conversation8 – handy if you want to keep your headphones on or your hands are full. And once your chat is over, your music starts playing again automatically
Control with your voice
- Get hands-free help. Just say “OK Google” or “Alexa” to activate your preferred voice assistant. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders, and more. You can even control your headphones’ features like checking out the remaining battery level with your voice. You can also listen to and interact with your emails in Microsoft Outlook and join Microsoft Teams using Google Assistant or Siri.
Size & Weight
- Weight: Approx. 4.1 g x 2
- Headphone type: Open, Dynamic
- Magnet: High power neodymium magnets
- Frequency response (Bluetooth® communication): 20Hz -20,000Hz (44.1kHz sampling)
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX4)
- DSEE: Yes
- Battery charge method : USB Charging (with Case)
- Battery life (continuous music playback time): Max. 5.5 hrs
- Battery life (continuous communication time ): Max. 2.5 hrs
- Battery life (waiting time): Max. 11 hrs
- Bluetooth® version: Bluetooth Specification Version5.2
- Effective range: 10m
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz -2.4835GHz)
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported audio format(s): SBC, AAC
- Supported content protection: SCMS-T
- Charging Case
- Weight: Approx. 34 g
- Dimension: Approx41.4 x 48.5 x 30.9mm
- USB Cable: USB Type-C® cable
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.