Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless noise cancelling earphones
Exceptional sound quality
The WF-1000XM4 now supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless. Thanks to specially designed 6mm drivers, they reproduce a dynamic sound despite their small size, and the high compliance diaphragm reproduces a rich bass range. The Integrated Processor V1 also enhances sound, quality and reduces distortion, and enables LDAG codec processing and DSEE Extreme.
Listen all day, charge in minutes
Enjoy a full working day of charge - 8 hours - from your headphones and store another 16 hours in the case. That means a full 24 hours listening time every time you leave the house. In a hurry? Just a 5 minute quick charge gives you up to 60 minutes of play time and the Sony Headphones Connect app will even notify you when your charging case drops below 30%. No cables necessary, the WF-1000XM4 feature Qi technology for easy wireless charging. You can even use a smartphone with Qi technology, like the latest Xperia model with battery share function, to charge your headphones and charging case.
Integrated Processor V1
Specially developed by Sony, our new Integrated Processor V1 takes the noise cancelling performance of our acclaimed QNle chip and goes even further. Improved noise cancelling performance and Bluetooth 'System on Chip' technology delivers the industry's highest level of noise cancelling yet uses less power.
High performance dual noise sensor microphones
Two noise sensing microphones per ear - one feed-forward and one feed-back - on the surface of the headphones catch more of the ambient sounds of your surroundings, whether it's in-flight noise, city traffic or office chatter.
Noise Isolation Earbud Tips
Newly developed Noise Isolation Earbud Tips feature a unique polyurethane foam material. Soft and elastic, it maximises the surface contact area between the earbud tip and the ear canal, eliminating gaps to insulate sound and reduce noise. It also improves adhesion to the ear canal for a more stable fit, making the WF-1000XM4 headphones easy to wear.
Enjoy High-Resolution Audio without wires
The WF-1000XM4 now supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless , thanks to LDAC, our industryadopted audio coding technology. LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional Bluetooth® audio, allowing you to enjoy HighResolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
Real-time restoration of all your compressed files
Using Edge-Al (Artificial Intelligence), DSEE Extreme Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) upscales compressed digital music files in real time. Dynamically recognising instrumentation, musical genres, and individual elements of each song, such as vocals or interludes, it restores the high-range sound lost in compression for a richer, more complete listening experience.
Superior call quality
Precise Voice Pickup Technology uses beamforming microphones and a bone-conduction sensor to allow the WF-1000XM4 headphones to pick up your voice clearly and accurately for hands-free calls — at home, in a café or wherever you are. In addition, Noise Cancelling lets you hear the person on the other end of the call more clearly, even in noisy situations.
Engineered to pick up every word
Beamforming microphones are calibrated to only pick up sounds from your mouth. With an improved signal-to-noise ratio they'll catch every word, even when there's a lot of noise around you.
Detects speech vibrations to enhance clarity
A bone-conduction sensor only picks up vibrations from your voice - it doesn't register ambient sound - enabling even clearer speech when making calls.
- Integrated Processor: V1
- Driver unit: 6mm
- Noise isolation earbuds
- Microphones: Built-in beamforming microphones
- Battery Life (NC: On): up to 8hr, up to 24hr with charging case
- Battery Life (NC: Off): up to 12hr, up to 36hr with charging case
- Charging method: wireless charging with Qi technology
- Water resistance rating: IPX4 water resistance rating
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
(852) 3180 3020 / Whatsapp (852) 6874 1076
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.