Dyson Gen5Detect™ Absolute vacuum
Our most advanced vacuum technology yet
Multiple technologies are packed into a 3.2kg machine. Advanced suction power and advanced HEPA filtration, with dust detection and scientific proof on screen.
A blade of light reveals twice as much invisible dust.
Our fastest, most power-dense motor yet. Spins at 135,000rpm generating Dyson's most powerful suction.
Whole-machine HEPA filtration captures 99.99% of particles as small as 0.1 microns (um)> - and even traps HIN1 and MS2 viruses.
A piezo sensor counts and sizes particles 15,000 times a second — automatically increasing power where needed. An LCD screen displays the data to show when your floor is clean.
Transforms to a handheld in a click
Waste no time switching to handheld. The Built-in dusting and crevice tool is always at your fingertips.
New single-button power control
Power at the touch of a button, with no trigger to hold.
Up to 70 minutes of run time
Advanced 10-cell battery delivers Dyson's longest runtime in a cordless vacuum.6 While Standby mode and advanced battery chemistry maximise its lifespan.
Whole-home deep cleaning
Versatile Dyson cordless technology – for cleaning all floor types, hard-to-reach places, mattresses, sofas and stairs.
Digital Motorbar™ with de-tangling vanes
Intelligently adapts suction power to different floors. Hair removal vanes automatically de-tangle hair from the brush bar as you clean.
No loss of suction
With Radial Root Cyclone technology, 14 scrolled cyclones generate up to 100,000g of force to capture dust and debris from the airflow. Maintaining maximum suction power.
Switch easily between three power modes
Auto mode automatically adjusts suction power across different floor types to maximise battery life. Boost mode is for more intensive, spot cleaning and Eco mode for longer cleans on all floor types.
Switch batteries to extend your machine's run time.
No-touch bin emptying
Hygienic ejection mechanism drives dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action.
Washable lifetime HEPA filter and Fluffy Optic™ roller reduce waste. Engineered to be reused, not replaced.
In the box
Dyson Gen5Detect™ Absolute cordless vacuum
Fluffy Optic™ cleaner head
Digital Motorbar™ cleaner head
Built-in dusting and crevice tool
Scratch-free dusting brush
Awkward gap tool
Hair screw tool
Stubborn dirt brush
Mini soft dusting brush
- Cyclone technology: 14 cyclones
- Suction power: 262AW
- Bin volume: 0.77L
- Filtration: Whole machine filtration
- Dimension: 1276x 276 x 250mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Charge time: 4.5 hours
2 Years Warranty
- Laser engineered for hard floors. Effectiveness of laser influenced by ambient light conditions, debris type and surface. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
- Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and Cl5.9, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode against cord-free stick market with excess of 150AW (sales data from Jan'20 to Dec' 20).
- Best accuracy achieved in Auto mode. Auto ramp feature in Auto mode only. Testing based on average in home usage according to Dyson internal test data. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
- Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode.
- Applies in Eco mode with non-motorised tool. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
- Filtration tested against ASTM F1977-04, tested in Boost mode by independent third party, SGS – IBR Laboratories US in 2020.
- Greater China: Hygienic bin emptying is enabled by no-touch bin emptying design.
- Refer to instructions in the operations manual available on the Dyson website.
- Additional battery and charger, available to buy separately.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.