Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde BP03 (Bright nickel/Prussian blue)
Long-range projection and circulation
Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde uses cone aerodynamics to deliver powerful, long-range projection – circulating air and driving even distant pollutants back through sealed filters. For whole-room purification, even in large spaces.
Quiet, even at full power
An acoustically engineered motor bucket records just 56dBA of sound power at full-speed. With no compromise on performance.
Control your air quality wherever you are
The MyDyson™ app gives you autonomy over your air quality. View which particles have been captured, set schedules, browse reports, and more.
Hygienic filter replacement
A hygienic replacement mechanism allows you to dispose of the HEPA filter in one click.
With the Auto mode feature, your purifier can sense, capture and report on pollutants in your home in real-time. This saves energy – meaning it only purifies when needed.
Senses and reports, automatically
A suite of sensors, including a lifetime solid-state formaldehyde sensor, detects pollutants across a whole room in Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde. Our unique algorithm cross-checks data every second, analysing your air at a molecular level – automatically reacting to purify and display live results on the LCD screen and in the MyDyson™ app.
Destroys formaldehyde, permanently
Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde's catalytic filter continuously traps and breaks down formaldehyde molecules into water and CO25. And it never needs replacing.
Captures gases and ultrafine particles
The HEPA H13 grade filter captures 99.95% of ultrafine particles as small as 0.1 microns, while an activated carbon filter removes odours and gases.
Fully-sealed to HEPA H13 grade
Three phases of purification sit within our fully-sealed machine to trap pollutants inside, removing them from the air you breathe. Giving you reassurance that what goes inside, stays inside.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.