Dyson Pure Cool Cryptomic™ TP06 (Gunmetal/Bronze) [GC/A]
- Destroys formaldehyde, continuously1
- Projects purified air, to cool you
Automatically detects airborne particles and gases, then diagnoses and reports them in real time.3
HEPA and activated carbon filtration. Captures gases and 99.95% of particle pollution.2
Dyson Cryptomic™ technology destroys formaldehyde.1 It works continuously and doesn't need replacing.
Air Multiplier™ technology projects purified air throughout the room.4
Cools you in summer
In warmer weather, a powerful stream of purified airflow can cool you down.
Diverts airflow through the back of the machine. To purify, without cooling you.
Oscillates up to 350°
Adjustable oscillation projects purified air around the whole room.4
Monitors and purifies using the quietest settings, with a dimmed display.
Programme your machine to turn off after pre-set intervals, between 30 minutes and 8 hours.
Real data, real time
Monitor your air quality with the Dyson Link app.5
Dyson Pure Cool Cryptomic™ TP06 (Gunmetal/Bronze)
- Weight: 4.94kg
- Dimensions: 1054 x 210mm
- Cable length: 1883mm
- Base diameter: 223mm
- Third party full machine testing based on GB/T 18801-2015 formaldehyde cumulative clean mass testing with continuous injection until plateau of formaldehyde CADR is achieved. Results may vary in practice.
- Tested to JEM 1467 (acetic acid, acetaldehyde, ammonia), GB/T18801 (formaldehyde, benzene) and DTM-003282 (NO2). Capture rates vary.Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822).
- PM2.5, PM10, VOCs, NO2
- Tested for air projection and purification coverage in a 81m3 room.
- Requires device to run app, 2.4GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi connection or mobile data, and Bluetooth 4.0 support. For app compatibility, please search for “Dyson Link” on the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store. Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
- Based on independent external testing of filters to the EN1822 standard. For bacteria size, please refer to Robertson, J., Gomersall, M., & Gill, P. (1975). Mycoplasma hominis: growth, reproduction, and isolation of small viable cells. Journal of bacteriology, 124(2), 1007-18. H1N1 was selected to represent virus in the independent external testing.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.