Dyson V12 Detect™ Slim Fluffy vacuum [New Tools & HEPA Filter]
Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version) - Highlights
Dyson detects the particles you can’t normally see
- A precisely-angled light beam makes invisible dust visible on hard floors – so you don’t miss anything.
Measures microscopic dust particles
- A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version) - Core technologies
Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor
- Powerful, lightweight digital motor spins up to 125,000rpm to suck up microscopic dust and large debris.
Root Cyclone™ technology
- 11 root cyclones generate centrifugal forces of up to 100,000g to capture dust and debris from the airflow, so there’s no loss of suction.
- Dyson’s fully-sealed filtration traps 99.97% of microscopic particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns – and expels cleaner air.
Carbon fibre filaments
- Black anti-static carbon fibre filaments to extract fine dust from hard floors.
The power to clean anywhere
- The versatility of Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version), Dyson cordless technology makes cleaning your home easier.
- Powerful cleaning of floors, hard-to-reach places and mattresses.
Illuminated cleaner head
- Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version) 25cm-wide cleaner head engineered with soft nylon and anti-static carbon fibre filaments to remove dust from hard floors and narrower gaps.
- With a low profile to reach further under furniture.
Hair screw tool. Picks up long hair and pet hair. Fast.
- Anti-tangle conical brush bar spirals hair off and into the bin. Motor-driven cleaning for small spaces.
Single-button power control
- Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version) no need to hold the trigger. You can swap hands while navigating obstacles, making cleaning easier.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version) - Three power modes
- Auto mode intelligently adapts, with the optimum balance of power and run time.
- Eco mode provides longer run time for bigger cleans, while Boost mode is engineered for short, intensive cleaning.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version) - No-touch bin emptying
- Hygienic ejection mechanism drives dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action.
- The Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready for your next clean.
Easy to maintain
- The filter and Fluffy™ brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build-up and help optimise your Dyson vacuum’s performance.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version) - LCD screen
- Reports performance in real time, including second-by-second run time display – maintenance alerts, power modes and battery life.
Scientific proof of a deep clean
- The LCD screen shows what’s been sucked up, displaying real-time scientific proof of a deep clean.
- Each Click-in battery provides up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
- Remove and replace at the press of a button to double your run time (second battery available to buy separately).
Dyson vacuum technology achieves United States Ergonomics certification
- Ergonomically designed to require 10% less effort to clean on hard floors.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ Fluffy vacuum cleaner (2022 version) - Detail cleaning kit
Awkward gap tool
- Long and narrow, with a 22° twist to clean car storage compartments, tight gaps and hard-to-reach places.
Scratch-free dusting brush
- Gentle on delicate surfaces. Self-cleaning – a rotating cuff keeps the soft bristles clear of dust.
- Adds up to 61cm of flexible reach to non-powered tool attachments, to clean up high or down low in your home or car.
Cyclone technology: 11 cyclones
Suction power: 140AW
Bin volume: 0.35L
Filtration: Whole-machine HEPA filtration
Cleaner head: Illuminated cleaner head
Charge time: 4 hours
Weight: 2.2 KG
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.