Dyson V12 Origin
- Dyson technology packed into a lightweight machine With whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Versatile, whole-home cleaning Transforms to a handheld vacuum in a click. With up to 60 minutes of fade-free run time.
- Traps unwanted particles such as allergens? Dyson's whole-machine HEPA filtration traps 99.99% of microscopic particles as small as 0.1 microns (um). Helping to keep your home cleaner and more hygienic.
The Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor spins at up to 122,000rpm, generating powerful suction1 – in a machine weighing just 2.2kg.
Root Cyclone™ technology
11 root cyclones generate centrigugal forces of up to 100,000 G, removing fine dust from the airflow and trapping it in the bin.
HEPA filtration traps pet dander and allergens
Dyson's whole-machine HEPA filtration traps 99.99% of microscopic particles as small as 0.1 microns (μm).2 Helping to keep your home cleaner and more hygienic.
Up to 60 minutes of run time
The 7-cell Nickel-Cobalt-Aluminium battery ensures up to an hour's run time3 – and no loss of suction.
Single-button power control
No need to grip a trigger during cleaning. Just press the power button once for comfortable, continuous cleaning.
Displays power modes, remaining run time, helpful maintenance alerts and battery life.
Three power modes
Eco, Med and Boost. Choose the right mode to get the job done.
Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head
The 25cm brush bar is wrapped in soft nylon and anti-static carbon fibre filaments for picking up fine dust and long hair from hard floors.
Hair screw tool
Anti-tangle conical brush bar picks up long hair and pet hair – and spirals it straight into the bin. Fast.
The Dyson V12 Origin vacuum drops into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready for your next clean.
Hygienic bin emptying
The ejection mechanism drives dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action – so your hands don't get dirty.
The filter and Slim Fluffy™ brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build-up and help optimise your machine's performance.
Remove and replace at the press of a button for even longer cleans – and to charge on or off the machine.
Detail cleaning kit
Included with your Dyson V12 Origin vacuum, to help you clean all sorts of surfaces and spaces throughout your home.
Scratch-free dusting brush
Gentle on delicate surfaces. Self-cleaning – a rotating cuff keeps the soft bristles clear of dust.
Awkward gap tool
Long and narrow, with a 22° twist to clean car storage compartments, tight gaps and hard-to-reach places.
Adds up to 61cm of flexible reach to any non-powered tool attachment, to clean up high or down low in your home or car.
In the box
- Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head
- Combination tool
- Hair screw tool
- Awkward gap tool
- Scratch-free dusting brush
- Extension hose
- Wall Dock
- Cyclone technology: 11 Cyclones
- 吸力: 120AW
- Bin volume: 0.35L
- Filtration: Whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Cleaner head: Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head
- Run time: 60 mins (max)
- Height: 1,234mm
- Width: 252mm
- Charge time: 4 hours
- Weight: 2.2kg
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.