[Exclusive for GRANDE MONACO] Dyson Purifier Cool™ TP07 (Black/Nickel)
- Captures bacteria, H1N1 virus7and allergens.
- Removes 99.95% of pollutants as small as 0.1 microns1.
- 2-year guarantee
Automatically senses and captures pollutants. Purifies and heats the whole room.
Dyson purifiers combine intelligent sensing with an advanced HEPA H13 filtration system that captures gases2 and 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns.1 And Dyson purifiers have powerful Air Multiplier™ technology to purify the whole room.3
Senses and reports, automatically
Integrated sensors constantly analyse your air, while our unique algorithm cross-checks data every second. It diagnoses pollutants at a molecular level, displaying live results on the LCD.
Captures gases and ultrafine particles
The HEPA H13 filter captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns.1 A layer of activated carbon also removes odours and gases including VOCs2.
Purifies the whole room
Dyson purifiers have Air Multiplier™ technology. It generates the circulation power to draw even distant pollutants into the machine, projecting purified air throughout the room.3
Fully sealed to HEPA H13
In our latest purifiers, it's not just the filter that meets HEPA H13 standard, it's the whole machine4. So what goes inside, stays inside.
Cools you in summer
In warmer weather, a powerful stream of purified airflow can cool you down.
Diverts airflow through the back of the machine. To purify, without cooling you.
Now 20% quieter
Acoustically engineered to reduce turbulence, so it's 20% quieter than the previous model.
Intelligent control and data
Control and monitor your air quality from anywhere using the Dyson Link app.5
Oscillates up to 350 ̊
Adjustable oscillation projects purified air around the whole room.
Control it hands-free with compatible voice services.6
For lighter sleepers. Monitors and purifies using the quietest settings, along with a dimmed display.
Easy filter care
The filter is quick and easy to change. With automatic filter-life notifications on the LCD or Dyson Link app.5
Curved and magnetised to store neatly on top of the machine.
Dyson Purifier Cool™ TP07 (Black/Nickel)
- Weight: 4.65kg
- Dimensions: 1050 x 120 x 204mm
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Base diameter: 220mm
- Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822, ISO29463
- Tested to JEM 1467 (acetic acid, acetaldehyde, ammonia), GB/T18801 (formaldehyde, benzene) and DTM-003282 (NO2). Capture rates vary.
- In maximum setting, tested for air projection, purification coverage in a 81m3 room and heating performance in a 35m3 room.
- Particle challenge by DEHS oil specified in EN1822 within a chamber specified in ASTM F3150. Tested in Max Mode at IBR US, for whole machine efficiency above 99.95%.
- Requires device to run app, Wi-Fi or mobile data, Bluetooth 4.0 support, and iOS version 10 or Android version 5 (or above). Standard data and messaging rates may apply. App control doesn’t apply to heating.
- Refer to the Dyson Link app for compatible voice services.
- We challenged our purifier with airborne influenza A (H1N1 virus) at an independent lab. After 60 minutes at maximum fan speed, the airborne concentration in the chamber was reduced by 99%. Real-life efficacy may vary.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.