[Exclusive for SILVERSANDS] Dyson V12 Detect™ Slim Fluffy vacuum
- The lightest cordless vacuum with 150AW of powerful suction.1
- Laser reveals microscopic dust2
- Automatically adapts suction power3
- Scientific proof of a deep clean.3
Laser detects the particles you can’t normally see
A precisely-angled laser makes invisible dust visible on hard floors – so you don’t miss anything.2
Measures microscopic dust particles
A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed.3
Scientific proof of a deep clean
The LCD screen shows what’s been sucked up, displaying real-time scientific proof of a deep clean.3
Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor
Powerful, lightweight digital motor spins up to 125,000rpm to suck up microscopic dust and large debris.
Root Cyclone™ technology
11 root cyclones generate centrifugal forces of up to 100,000g to capture dust and debris from the airflow, so there’s no loss of suction.5
Each Click-in battery provides up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.4
Dyson’s fully-sealed filtration traps 99.97% of microscopic particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns – and expels cleaner air.6
Carbon fibre filaments
Black anti-static carbon fibre filaments to extract fine dust from hard floors.
The power to clean anywhere
The versatility of Dyson cordless technology makes cleaning your home easier. Powerful cleaning of floors, hard-to-reach places and mattresses.
Laser Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head
25cm-wide cleaner head engineered with soft nylon and anti-static carbon fibre filaments to remove dust from hard floors and narrower gaps. With a low profile to reach further under furniture.
Direct drive cleaner head deep cleans all floors
Nylon bristles drive dirt from carpet. Black anti-static carbon fibre filaments extract dust from hard floors.
Hair screw tool. Picks up long hair and pet hair. Fast.
Anti-tangle conical brush bar spirals hair off and into the bin. Motor-driven cleaning for small spaces.
Single-button power control
No need to hold the trigger. You can swap hands while navigating obstacles, making cleaning easier.
Three power modes
Auto mode intelligently adapts, with the optimum balance of power and run time. Eco mode provides longer run time for bigger cleans, while Boost mode is engineered for short, intensive cleaning.
The Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready for your next clean.
No-touch bin emptying
Hygienic ejection mechanism drives dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action.
Reports performance in real time, including second-by-second run time display – maintenance alerts, power modes and battery life.
Easy to maintain
The filter and Fluffy™ brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build-up and help optimise your Dyson vacuum’s performance.7
Remove and replace at the press of a button to double your run time (second battery available to buy separately).8
In the box
Dyson V12 Detect Slim Fluffy
Laser Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head
Hair Screw Tool
Mini soft dusting brush
Reach Under tool
Light pipe crevice tool
Wand Storage clip
- Cyclone technology: 11 cyclones
- Suction power: 150AW
- Bin volume: 0.35L
- Filtration: Whole machine filtration
- Dimension: 1234 x 250 x 252mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Charge time: 4 hours
2 Years Warranty
- Laser engineered for hard floors. Effectiveness of laser influenced by ambient light conditions, debris type and surface. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
- Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and Cl5.9, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode against cord-free stick market with excess of 150AW (sales data from Jan'20 to Dec' 20).
- Best accuracy achieved in Auto mode. Auto ramp feature in Auto mode only. Testing based on average in home usage according to Dyson internal test data. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
- Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode.
- Applies in Eco mode with non-motorised tool. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
- Filtration tested against ASTM F1977-04, tested in Boost mode by independent third party, SGS – IBR Laboratories US in 2020.
- Greater China: Hygienic bin emptying is enabled by no-touch bin emptying design.
- Refer to instructions in the operations manual available on the Dyson website.
- Additional battery and charger, available to buy separately.
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.