Philips AWP3773/97 + WP3922/00 On tap water purifier set
- Philips AquaShield on-tap filtration has the Philips Micro X-Clean ultrafiltration system, reducing chlorine, lead, bacteria and more
- Philips AquaShield on-tap purifier replacement filter is equipped with advanced filtration system based on hollow fiber membrane and ion exchanger that removes bacteria, harmful organic compounds, chlorine and lead. It improves taste and smell and preserves good minerals in your water
Micro X-Clean Filter
- Great tasting water at a fraction of the cost and waste of bottled water
- A multi-filtration system consist of a hi-tech hollow-fibre membrane which can remove 99.99% bacteria
- Philips AquaShield on-tap filtration - AWP3773 has a fine granular activated carbon to remove harmful chlorination by-products(Trichlorethylene, Tetrachloroethylene), and harmful industrial pollutants (2-MIB) such as volatile organic chemicals and agricultural pollutants(pesticide CAT)
- Philips AquaShield on-tap filtration - AWP3773 also removes the unpleasant chlorine smell and taste from your tap water
- An ion exchanger can remove the harmful soluble lead
- Filtered spray water is tailored for drinking and cooking, while unfiltered stream and unfiltered shower modes are suitable for washing dishes and other cleaning purposes
Digital display of filter lifetime
- The electronic flow meter of your water purifier shows in a LCD display the actual remaining filter capacity, in liters
- A blinking signal is activated once the filter reaches its lifetime, warning you precisely when the filter needs replacing
Philips AquaShield on-tap purifier replacement filter
Micro X-Pure filter：
- A multi-filtration system consists of a hi-tech hollow-fibre membrane, which contains more than 300 billion micro-pores for the efficient removal of 99.99% of all bacteria
- An ion exchanger to remove harmful soluble lead, a fine granular activated carbon to remove the harmful chlorination by-products, harmful industrial pollutants such as volatile organic chemicals, and agricultural pollutants such as the pesticide CAT
- Philips AquaShield on-tap purifier replacement filter also removes unpleasant chlorine, bad taste and odors
- Philips AquaShield on-tap purifier replacement filter preserves the good minerals in drinking water that are vital for human health
Quick Twist mechanism:
- Change mechanism makes changing the filter quick, easy and secure, bringing sense and simplicity to your water purifier
Philips AquaShield on-tap filtration:
Water flow rate: 1.6 L / min
Filtration capacity: 1,500 L
Replacement filter cartridge: WP3922
Input water quality: 0.15 - 0.35 Mpa bar
Philips AquaShield on-tap purifier replacement filter:
Water flow rate : 1.6 L / min
Product weight: 180 g
Product size (L x W x H): 60 x 64 x 105 mm
Filter lifetime: 1,500 L or approx. 3 months
Major filter componetns: Hollow-fiber membrane, granular activated carbon GAC, ion exchange resin, pre-filter of sediments
Hong Kong distributor provides 2-year warranty (excluding replacement filter).
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.