Philips DE5205/39 25L 2-in-1 Air Dehumidifier
Breathe the difference
Whole-room dehumidification and air purification
- Dehumidifies up to 25L/Day
- Purifies up to 270 m3/h (CADR)
- Real-time feedback
- Automatic and manual modes
Effective in rooms up to 104 m2
5 fan speeds and automatic settings deliver the performance and comfort you choose. With an output of up to 25L/day (1), it effectively dehumidifies any room up to 104 m2 to protect you from mold and mildew.
Automatic dehumidification with 5 settings
A smart humidity sensor monitors the air and allows you to pre-set the humidity at your preferred level: 40%, 50%, 60%, 70% or 80%. In automatic mode, the fan speed will automatically adjust to achieve the optimal dehumidification performance.
Dedicated dry laundry mode for drying clothes with ease
When using the dry laundry mode, simply hang up your clothes and position your dehumidifier at a distance. The appliance operates under the highest fan speed to reduce the time needed to dry laundry indoors.
Clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 270 m3/h (2)
The key performance indicator of a purifier is CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): the clean airflow generated in 1 hour. The higher CADR, the faster the cleaning. The dirtier the room, the higher the CADR must be. This purifier has a CADR of 270 m3/h (2) and it can effectively purify a room of up to 70 m2
HEPA filter captures particles as small as 0.02 micron (3)
Equipped with a HEPA and pre-filter to capture ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02 microns (3), so you are safe from PM2.5, bacteria, virus, pollen, dust, pet dander, gas and other pollutants.
VitaShield captures 99.9% bacteria and viruses (4,5)
VitaShield technology captures aerosols including those which may contain respiratory viruses. It has been tested independently by airmid health-group to remove up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air (4). It has also been proven to remove 99.9% of airborne bacteria (5).
Digital display with real-time feedback
A digital display reports the humidity level in real-time with additional indicators for swing function, child lock, timer and mode.
Thoroughly tested for quality you can trust
Philips purifiers go through 170 mandatory and strict inspection tests before releasing from factory. They are subjected to rigorous life and durability tests, for continuous operation 24/7.
Purifier-only mode to protect from pollutants and allergen
Switch to the purifier-only mode at the touch of a button. The appliance operates under auto mode by default and cannot be used in combination with the humidity setting and laundry drying mode. This protects you and your family from pollutants and allergens at all times, especially during the dry season.
Continuous dry mode to provide a constant optimal humidity
In continuous dry mode, the dehumidifier constantly works with the optimal dehumidifying settings to provide you with a constant comfortable environment. Attach the hose to drain excess water without emptying the water tank.
Filter replacement and full water tank alert for clean air
A filter alert lets you know when it is time to clean the pre-filter or to replace the HEPA filter. The appliance stops functioning when not replaced, to avoid ineffective purification. In this way you will always be assured of clean air. A water-level alert warns you when the tank is full and automatically shuts off to avoid water spillage.
- Max. power consumption: 355 W
- Stand-by power consumption: < 1 W
- User manual: 100% recycled paper
- Special modes: Automatic, Laundry Dry, Continuous Dry, Purifier-Only
- Manual speed settings: 1, 2, 3, 4, turbo
- Humidity settings: 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%
- Cord length: 1.8 m
- Mobility: 4 wheels
- Child lock: Yes
- Display light:On/Off
- Timer:1~9 hour(s)
- Water tank: 4 L
- Dehumidification rate (1): 25 L/Day (35°C RH90%), 12.75 L/Day (26.7°C RH60%)
- CADR (Particle, GB/T) (2): 270 m3/h
- Dehumidification room size: Up to 104 m2 (GB/T)
- Purification room size: Up to 70 m2 (NRCC)
- Filtration: HEPA, prefilter
- Particle size filtration (3): Down to 0.02 microns
- Virus & aerosol filtration (4): 99.9%
- Bacteria filtration (5): 99.9%
- Air quality feedback:Color ring
- Humidity feedback: Numerical
- Refrigerant(6): R134a
Weight and dimensions
- Dimension of packaging (LxWxH): 405×369×678 mm
- Weight of product: 14 kg
- Dimension of product (LxWxH): 343×318×617
- Weight incl. packaging: 16.5 kg
- HEPA filter: FY1119 - Up to 12 monthsaper
1 Year Warranty
Enjoy shopping at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store with few steps:
- Register / login at Jebsen Corporate Solutions Online Store
- Browse or search your items
- Select quantity and click “Add to cart” button to add the items in your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart button on the top right corner after shopping
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your delivery information and select payment method
- Confirm the order and transaction is completed
Useful information (please help list with the URL)
- Shipping & delivery policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/shipping-delivery-policy)
- Return & refund policy(https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/return-refund-policy)
- Payment method (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/payment-information)
- Terms and conditions (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/terms-condition)
- Cookies Policy (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/cookies-policy)
- Contact us (https://corpsolutions.jebsenconsumer.com/pages/contact-us)
Jebsen Corporate Solutions
Warranty and Product Enquiry
(852) 2926 2300
Monday - Saturday : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
For order delivered by
SF Express: (852) 2730 0273
Others: (852) 2926 2324
- Hong Kong
Free Shipping and Shipping Fee
Jebsen Corporate Solutions offers free shipping on all orders if the order amount is above HK$500 except the below outlying Islands and non-urban areas* in Hong Kong.
*All order value on above table refer to order value after discount and in HK$ currency.
Shipping lead time
|2 – 5 days||3 – 7 days|
1. All the lead time stated above is based on business day of Hong Kong
2. The above lead time table does not refer to pre-order item.
3. The above lead time does not refer to product that needs installation.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O boxes. We kindly ask you to provide an alternative address which is not a P.O box.
The above delivery fees exclude the charges incurred if the delivery address does not have lift, cannot fit into the lift or the deliver needs to walk through a floor of staircases. A surcharge will be required which is charged by the deliver. Please contact our CS department prior to your order if you would like to get a quote on the exact surcharge which your deliver address fall in this situation.
Your order would be delivered by Jebsen Logistics or S.F. Express.
For Jebsen Logistics order, please contact Jebsen Logistics hotline at (852) 3180 3030 for tracking your order delivery status.
For S.F. Express orders, please enter your waybill number (tracking code on shipping confirmation email) on S.F. Express website to track and trace your order delivery status. If the you order has been picked up by S.F. Express, please contact S.F. Express Customer Service hotline at (852) 2730 0273.